Saturday, May 17, 2008

More Infusion Sessions

My logo design for the course, featuring our favourite intstruments
Two or three weeks back I botched up my IV practice and gave Andre a hard time, and got a taste of bitter defeat as I watched coursemates passed it all one by one and were now resting in the shed while I was still out in the open with the course sergeant noting in his idiosyncratically cool manner: "You're still not proficient ah..." In the following week it was Andre who did instead, so I bought him a drink for the trouble.

The previous session was a breezy success; I had hit the vein and shoved the cannula into Zhiheng's arm without much any hassle, before the monitoring sergeants had time to come to my aid with confusing manoeuvres.

The last session is conducted in the darkness of night, wherein general misfiring and panic may ensue.

My left arm does not hurt anymore whenever you push the metal bar into it, so one can practice on me as often as he likes.

No comments:

Post a Comment