Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Entry 154: Blogging from Paris

Actually I'm in this place called Saint-Ouen which is technically not Paris. And I'm stuck in another internet bar with this dodgy French keyboard I can't type properly with. It's full of às and ès and çs and €s qnd µs and other symbols you would not even dream of typing without the character map, and the type set is more like AZERTY than QUERTY.

The letters are arranged like this:
²&é"'(-è_çà)=
AZERTYUIOP¨£
QSDFGHJKLM%µ
>WXCVBN?./§

France is the first place I have ever visited where I have to try to speak a language I don't know. Vienna is going to be second. Budapest is going to be okay due to the international conference held there in the city.

I went to the Louvre yesterday!!!!! Details will follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment