Monday, October 03, 2011

This Week Is E-Learning Week in Faculty of Science

I'm going to be sitting in front of this soul-sucking machine for hours listening to disembodied voices. I'm going to write here more than is necessary. I'm going to be alone in this room, with no friends to talk to, and no practice problems to hurl at each other with. I'm going to miss A/P Huynh and his vaguely German accent and his laid-back attitude and his dubious logic. I'm going to miss Mdm Saradha's patient and crystal-clear presentations. I'm going to pine for Mr Ong's condescending drill-sergeant air. I'll be missing sitting in the classrooms with the tutors within arm's reach. And I'm beginning to feel that all this e-Learning week may just serve to remind us how beautiful real human contact is.

No comments:

Post a Comment