Saturday, October 04, 2008

October Update

Don't balk when I say that I expect each month now to be tougher than the last. July was definitely tougher than June, August was tougher than July, September was spent in Brunei and now it's October-- here's the time I have to pass my IPPT (i.e. Gold Award) and pass my SOC and I tell you from my heart I can pass dozens of field training sessions without getting much more than a runny nose but for the aforementioned 2 tests I have been falling short for more than 8 months since enlistment.

October starts on a high note: passed all 11 obstacles today with good timing, with the only inconvenience being the fact that it wasn't a test. Also for the first time this year (as well as in my lifetime) I got an ankle sprain which didn't immediately recover afterwards, which I hope will not last. It had better not!

No comments:

Post a Comment