Thursday, April 16, 2009

Inscription 518

An unimportant little entry

I. For the past 2 breakfasts, we made salad!
It was very filling, in fact, it made me feel bloated.
I think it must be the bacon chips I'd thrown in. Plus the hard-boiled egg, the generous dollops of Thousand Island, and the white cheese in olive oil with herbs.

II. I observe that in long breaks the most interesting things happen late at night:
This is when I finish some design project or artwork
Or when I stumble upon cool flash games
When I have grisly nightmares
When I fail to fall asleep and resort to furious delirious night-daydreaming
When I can talk to people on the other side of Earth.
Possibly, this is the best time for me to gleam inspiration!

III. The best conditions under which to do art, at home:
Not when everyone else is at home, like usually. You'll be talking to them mostly.
Not when no one else is at home. Home at this point is boring as hell; you'll be too distracted mostly.
However, when everyone else is at home and preoccupied with the same thing, it is perfect!
I don't know why. It's just that I work best when the others are all watching some Korean drama serial outside in the living room. Perhaps, it helps jogging my mind without actually getting me involved?

IV. Ah the travelogue
I have a travelogue put up in DeviantArt. It's not very comprehensive.
I'll put one up here as well. It would not be more comprehensive, but it will be endowed with illustrations in a better way.

No comments:

Post a Comment