Sunday, September 20, 2009

Holeh Smoke

Two buddies sat holed up underground one day.

A: Aiyah, cannot take it already! So hot inside here!
B: Walao, dun be such a sissy can anot? Less than 50 seconds inside here already start to complain.
A: Really lah! Weather forecast say Bangkok here is 25 to 32 degrees. Come here onlyyy... see the sun up theeere. I think, I think around forty forty-five there lor! You not hot meh?
B: Okay lah.
A: Sign on lah!
B: Siao! (标准答案是也)
A: You up there one hor, sure can make it one.
B: Aiyah... lucky I brought my fan here, you wanna use?
A: You're the man!

B: Eh, eh, buddy, why you so quiet now?
A: Fan shiok mah
B: Go to sleep already ah?
A: Aiyah, nothing to do, just sleep eryi.
B: Cannot be do one. The fan the AAA battery only last for 3 hours. Power at least ration abit lah.
A: What? You never bring spare bat ah?
B: Got, 500%, but uphill. Sorry lah, I forgot to bring
A: Wah lan eh!

Fan: sputter sputter fizzle fizzle
A: What happening?
B: You see lah, battery used up liao.
A: Wah lan eh, buay sai lah!
B: Told yooou
A: You never
B: I diiiiid
A: Aiyah, I comms upstairs see how.

A: Hole to team comm, hole to team comm.
Commander: Team comm send.
A: Can pass some triple-A bat down here?
C: Why never ration?
A: Sirrr, the batteries life too short le.
C: Sorry lah, we abit busy up here lah. We cooking noodle for you.
A: Then cannot come down ah?
C: Wait abit can anot? Later got alot of chicken abalone waiting for y'all, can eat until y'all sick. Come out at sunset then I give you. Okay?

B: How's he say?
A: Aiyah, he oso buay sai lah.
B: You wan go uphill to take anot?
A: Never mind, I lazy.
B: 'kay lor.
A: Very sian lah! What time is it?
B: 9:45 am
A: Liddat only?! I wanna keng le
B: Who dun wan to keng
A: Yah la, you oso agree... I think tomorrow I cui already, must go back to camp and report sick.
B: How?
A: Say I stay inside hole for too long then kena heatstroke.
B: This excuse cannot make it one
A: Say my legspace cramped until got compound femural fracture.
B: Dun be lame lah.
A: Say that I miss home so much until I hallucinate
B: Say that you stay in hole so long until you turn gay
A: Why din I think of that?

B: Eh? You heard that?
A: Nothing one lah.
B: Vehicle eh?
A: Aiyah, it passed already. Shit, you got take picture?
B: Oh no, the picture inside cannot see a thing.
A: Buay sai lah, cannot see shit still stay here for what?
B: Contact drill mah.
A: Wun come one...
B: Sure come today one! Confirm, soompah
A: Oh yar, today last day hor.

B: Hole to team comm hole to team comm
C: Yar, what?
B: Uh, we saw something.
C: What thing?
B: I think tank ah.
C: Oh, tink tank ah, good, good. You got handphone with you?
B: Err, yes.
C: Can call signaller later? I sleep first.
A: What he say?
B: He say good.
A: Okay lor.

A: I think I call home ah.
Phone: Ringggg
A: Why never pick uuup-
Mom: Hello?
A: 妈!
M: 哎!你怎么样啊?
A: 哎呀,苦掉渣了!你猜我在哪里?
M: 哪里?
A: 我在洞里!
M: 哈哈哈。。。那你在洞里是不是一动不动?
A: 妈!不好笑!
M:我们一家人现在都在乌节路吃午餐。你要不要跟你爸说些什么?
A: Okay lor.
Dad: 儿子,你在洞里是吗?
A: 是啊
D: 那你好好待吧。
A: 爸!不好笑!
M: 儿子,你一定要坚强地熬过这个星期!一切很快就会过了!
A: 妈,还很长啊。。。

B: Sian lah, when he coming? He come then we can go out already
A: He forgot about us already lah- oshit, got vehicle!
B: everything on!

Thunderflash: Chk fsssss plap fsssss
Thunderflash: BOOMZ
B: Yeeeeargh-ha!
A: ORD loh!

No comments:

Post a Comment